RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS

Using Hellenbrand commerical products gives Packer City Soft Water the ability to sell our residential customers high quality products of a reptuable company that has over 45 years' experience in water treatment solutions. We are licensed No. MPRA 03470.

BENEFITS
  • Enjoy healthier and softer skin and hair with softened water

  • Softened water eliminates hard water stains and significantly reduces rust colored stains from iron

  • Laundry will be whiter, brighter and last longer

  • Save on soap in the Kitchen, Laundry and Bath

  • Reduce energy costs – softened water maintains the ENERGY STAR® ratings on your water using appliances

CITY WATER

When living in the city or being supplied with municipal water supply your water is pumped from an aquifer or lake and though it is treated by the City or Municipality only about 2% has been treated for in-home use. The remaining 98% is for industrial or municipal use.  Even thought your water is treated to meet or exceed EPA standards, your water travels through miles to reach your home. This is why more water treatment is necessary when water enters your home.

 

WELL WATER

There are over 30,000 pesticides that are made from 600+ chemical compounds any of which could end up in our water supply. Every year millions of gallons of hazardous chemical wastes are dumped into our environment. Our landfills, ponds, pits and lagoons in the U.S. contain some of the most dangerous substances known with the potential of ending up in our water supply. This is why water treatment is necessary when water enters your home.

© 2015 by Packer City Soft Water
3330 Commodity Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304